The history of All Saints Anglican Church, Erin reflects incredible effort and commitment from many generations of church members. Today’s membership is just as committed to a long and sustainable future.
All Saints Anglican Church today
- Conveniently located in the centre of Erin
- Striking brick building with white spire
- On street and off street parking close
- Walkway and wheelchair ramp onto a level entry
- Beautiful light interior kept in superb condition
- Warm in winter, cool in summer. Comfortable pews
- Very attractive sanctuary and altar
- Superb pipe organ to complement the excellent choir
- Upstairs hall with annexes, attached to church and used for Sunday school, nursery, choir, community groups
- Larger downstairs hall attached to church for coffee time, meetings, dinners, other social activities, community groups. Fully equipped kitchen and servery.
- Church office and Rector’s office
- Wheelchair elevator from church level to lower hall and washroom level
- Garden of peace behind the church…an oasis from the busy Main Street