Community Service and Fund-raising
- Food bank collections – responding to the continuing need to provide nourishing essentials for those experiencing tough times
- Homeless sleeping bags – providing sleeping bags for Peel Region homeless so they sleep warmer wherever
- Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund – supporting a wide range of good causes to reduce misery and give hope for the future, worldwide and in Canada
- Bethell Hospice – supporting this wonderful, comforting home for those suffering and close to death
- Worldwide Childrens Charities – fund raising for charities working to improve the lives of very poor and deprived children
- Cookie Walk – a very tasty annual fund raising event School breakfast club
- Open Door Event – open church offers warmth , refreshment and activities at the Erin Window Wonderland Event
Plus many church members give freely of their time for a wide range of good causes.
- Saintly Social Groups – smaller informal gathering at member’s homes
- Parish Picnic – annual summer event in a member’s lovely garden.
- Swinging with the Saints – fun golf, quiz for non golfers followed by barbeque
- Barn Dance – enjoyable evening and good exercise
Plus other activities are also arranged. For information, check out this What’s On or email email@example.com